Dr. Meaghan Dishman is a Functional Medicine Naturopathic Doctor, and Licensed Acupuncturist and has been in private practice since 2005, offering Functional + Naturopathic Medical care along with Acupuncture.
By connecting Functional Medicine with Ancestral principles, she is able to utilize evidence-based modern science, specialized lab testing, alongside nutrition, herbal and holistic lifestyle approaches to address the root cause of disease. This 360° analysis of your health guides the creation of a customized regimen specifically tailored for you – continually moving you along your path towards Inspired health.
- Autoimmune disease
- Gut Health (GI Disorders)
- Fertility / Infertility
- Hormone Health (Endocrinology)
- Integrative Medicine
- Pain Management
- Chronic Disease
- Lifestyle Counseling and Wellness.
This is customized Integrative healthcare – designed to get to the upstream root cause.
Creating lasting strategies for optimal health, and the reversal of chronic disease.
Dr. Dishman integrates her knowledge of standard medical labs and physical exam findings along with a Classical Chinese intake, pulse and tongue diagnosis. She is skilled in the art of collaborating and working with various medical providers in order to create the most effective treatment strategy available.
- Effective, evidence-based recommendations on alternative medicine that only comes from extensive training and experience in Integrative Medicine.
- Responsible review of the safety of your current use of Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) in the context of your conventional medicine treatments.
- Broader therapeutic options for patients who do not respond to or decline conventional treatments due to pharmaceutical side effects.
- Innovative approaches provide assistance in managing symptoms, which are difficult to diagnose and treat.
- Preventive and proactive healthcare, inspiring healthy lifestyle choices by offering effective wellness management tools that create an educated approach to living optimally.