North Carolina Waitlist Application Info
Thank you for your interest in working with Dr. Meaghan Dishman!
We are honored that you’ve chosen us to partner on your journey towards Inspired Health!
Dr. Dishman sees patients in both Bend, OR and in Raleigh, NC.
*As of JULY 2017 Dr. Dishman’s primary clinic is located in Bend, OREGON
NORTH CAROLINA NEW PATIENTS:
Our Raleigh, NC Clinic currently has NO OPENINGS FOR NEW PATIENTS IN 2017.
- APPLICATIONS (bottom of this page) for Dr. Dishman’s WAITLIST and we will call you if there is an opening.
- To get started , we need to ask you a few questions to make sure you meet the basic requirements of becoming Dr. Dishman’s patient and then we can collect your contact information. After that, our office will contact you to take the next step in the process.
- Please do not call us to schedule: we will contact you as soon as we have an availability open.
OREGON NEW PATIENTS:
- Our Bend, OR Clinic has New Patient openings available!
- All New Patients for Oregon are required to REGISTER with our practice to set up their appointment.
Dr. Dishman will continue to see patients in Raleigh, NC both in person and via TeleHealth, as she travels back to Raleigh every 2-3 months for in-person visits.
The Medical Board of Oregon requires clinicians to see all new patients in person. Our required in person appointment is the Initial Appointment Case Review (Phase One). Follow up appointments can then be handled virtually.
All North Carolina NEW Patients:
Please complete the APPLICATION form below to apply to our Waitlist and we’ll contact you with our clinic policies, payment information, our new patient intake questionnaire, and instructions on how to book your initial appointment if your application is accepted.
If you haven’t already please make sure you review how we work with patients before applying.